Curtin University B501
Working under the direction of PS Structures and CHW Consulting, MHW Integration recently completed the supply and installation of audio visual systems for the refurbishment of Building 501.
This project involved upgrade of all facilities within the building including collaborative teaching spaces, boardrooms and meeting rooms across all four floors of the building.
All devices were all integrated and managed by an AMX control platform and RMS server. Systems included the following technologies:
- Multiple projection systems
- Interactive displays
- Networked Video Solutions/Streaming
- Collaboration & wireless presentation facilities
- IR hearing assistance
- Camera tracking for lecturers
- Occupancy sensors
- Touchscreen control
- Lighting control
- Blind control
- Centralised management and reporting system (RMS)