Curtin University Medical School
MHW Integration was Contracted by Georgiou to supply and install the AV systems and control technology for Curtin’s new medical school in Building 410.
The building accommodates a range of facilities including:
- 11 large interactive teaching spaces accommodating up to 180 students
- 4 meeting rooms
- Mosaic tile video wall
For this project MHW Integration supplied all AV equipment, custom control system software, audio systems, integration with building services such as lighting and motorised blinds, testing, commissioning and documentation.
- The Mosaic Tile Wall is the first of its kind installed in Western Australia
- The 180 person collaborative teaching space is the largest in the University
The AV systems feature the latest technology including:
- Centrally distributed audio/ video switching architecture
- Custom “Drag & Drop” user interfaces and control management
- Central asset management/ monitoring (RMS)
- Networked audio distribution integrated with camera switching
- Cisco videoconferencing complete with automated tracking cameras
- Automated Collaborative Classrooms complete with 80″ touchscreens, tracking cameras, video switching and integrated web conferencing.
- Centralised lecture capture integration
- Mosaic video wall comprising 11 displays
- Custom app. development kiosks complete with Microsoft Kinect integration
- 100+ dual/single Mobile Computer Workstations (MoCoW) with integrated cameras for web conferencing