The Interpretive Centre explores the unique landscape and marine environment that is found on the North West Cape, as well as taking visitors on a journey through the townships remarkable history and settlement including the US Military base.
Under the Direction of Freeman Ryan Design and Lightwell, MHW Integration was contracted to supply and install the multimedia hardware and control system programming.
The Centre contains a range of technologies including numerous interactive displays, 30-display synchronised media wall, interactive videowall, touch table, iPad interactives, projection mapping and “Cyclone Experience” room.
Completed mid-2017, the Centre was officially opened on the 15th of September by the Premier of Western Australia, Mark McGowan.
- Automated equipment start-up and shut-down
- Integration with lighting systems
- IP based control of system hardware
- Remote management systems
- Interactive media players and touchscreens for Visitors
- Integration with electromechanical effects